Welcome to Bravo Life Coaching and Consulting Coaching for Teens, College Students and Adults
If you or someone in your family has ADHD, chances are you could use a coach’s help with one or more of the following:
– Getting to work or school on time
– Learning to plan and schedule
– Starting and finishing tasks
– Being able to find the things you need
– De-cluttering paper and objects
– Controlling your impulsivity
– Being able to stop interrupting and blurting
Working With An ADHD Coach Will Help You To:
– Create specific and achievable goals
– Develop routines and structures that keep you on track.
– Learn strategies for starting and finishing projects and tasks.
– Organize your belongings and keep track of your papers.
– Manage your time effectively and be on time every time.
– Learn to work with and acknowledge your ADHD strengths.
– Create bedtime and morning routines that work for you.
– Incorporate healthy habits such as exercise, good nutrition and play into your life.
– Finally be able to stop searching for your keys.
– Learn social skills that will prevent social isolation.